Public releases are all root nodes.
Incremental version bumps that were not released publicly are nested where appropriate.
P.S. If there is a standard (popular) changelog format, please let me know.
- 0.5.0 : 2016.01.17
- Bug fixes
- Removed FezVrasta/bootstrap-material-design (no more needed)
<hr> duplication on index template
- Removed unnecessary CSS and JS files
- Update to Twitter Bootstrap v3.3.6
- Update Bootswatch paper theme
- Update to jQuery v2.2.0
- Added Github ribbon
- 0.4.0 : 2014.10.09
- Update to Twitter Bootstrap 3.2.0.
- Added Bootstrap Paper theme
- Added Material design
- 0.3.0 : 2013.02.24
- Update twitter bootstrap to 2.2.2. Add responsiveness and update design a bit.
- @techotaku fixes custom tagline support (finally made it in!)
- @opie4624 adds ability to set tags from the command-line.
- @lax adds support for RSS feed. Adds rss and atom html links for discovery.
Small typo fixes.
- Bug Fixes
- @xuhdev fixes theme:install bug which does not overwrite theme even if saying ‘yes’.
- 0.2.13 : 2012.03.24
- 0.2.9 : 2012.03.01
- Bug Fixes
- 0.2.9 : @alishutc Fixes the error on post creation if date was not specified.
- 0.2.8 : 2012.03.01
- 0.2.0 : 2012.02.01
- 0.1.0 : 2012.01.24
First major versioned release.
- Standardize Public API
- Use name-spacing and modulation where possible.
- Ability to override public methods with custom code.
- Publish the theme API.
- Ship with comments, analytics integration.
- 0.0.1 : 2011.12.30
First public release, lots of updates =p
Thank you everybody for dealing with the fast changes and helping
me work out the API to a manageable state.